Fav Quotes

Do you have any fav quotes? Feel free to share them here Grinning 

I love quotes! Some can be really inspiring and life changing.

Here's one of my favs I try to live my life by Slight smile 

"If you look to others for fulfillment, you will never be fulfilled. If your happiness depends on money, you will never be happy with yourself. Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the world belongs to you." — Lao Tzu.

Parents
  • "There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream. People made of smoke, and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do!"

How Doctor Who originally signed off, in December 1989. Quiet, dignified, poetic, low-key. And sheer class. Perfect really. It still moves me intensely. 

• "There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream. People made of smoke, and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do!"

How Doctor Who originally signed off, in December 1989. Quiet, dignified, poetic, low-key. And sheer class. Perfect really. It still moves me intensely. 

Children