Fav Quotes

Do you have any fav quotes? Feel free to share them here Grinning 

I love quotes! Some can be really inspiring and life changing.

Here's one of my favs I try to live my life by Slight smile 

"If you look to others for fulfillment, you will never be fulfilled. If your happiness depends on money, you will never be happy with yourself. Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the world belongs to you." — Lao Tzu.

Parents
  • Oh dear, most of mine would be Doctor Who ones as they're the only ones I seem capable of holding on to. So perhaps not, as I bang on about it enough. Actually there are some others I'm sure from books and films and the like, but oddly unless a specific situation prompts them, they lurk shyly just out of reach at the back of what passes for a mind in my case. 

• TBF Doctor Who has some of the best quotes ever! 

You can learn a lot from that series :) 

Like this.

• Love that whole speech. Especially all the preamble where he's just flexing his intellectual muscles:

"What's it going to be like? Paint me a picture. Are you going to live in houses? Do you want people to go to work? Will there be holidays? Oh! Will there be music? Do you think people will be allowed to play violins? Who's going to make the violins? "

My joint-favourite season that one, of the modern run I mean. 

• Love that whole speech. Especially all the preamble where he's just flexing his intellectual muscles:

"What's it going to be like? Paint me a picture. Are you going to live in houses? Do you want people to go to work? Will there be holidays? Oh! Will there be music? Do you think people will be allowed to play violins? Who's going to make the violins? "

My joint-favourite season that one, of the modern run I mean. 

Children
No Data