Chillstep and Instrumental Music Recommendations Please!

Morning all! 

Back with a more upbeat topic today. 

I always listen to instrumental music while I work. I'm sure I have Auditory Processing Disorder of some kind as I don't really listen to music lyrical musical generally. Anyway... 

My supply is running dry! 

I was wondering if you had any recommendations for good chillstep or other instrumental music to play in the background? I don't really like covers of popular songs and prefer original instrumental music. 

I'm wary of adding too many links as last time I did that it was flagged as spam by the spambot and, well, I don't really want to wait a day for this post to reemerge so here are just the names of the things I have listened to (all located on Youtube) instead. 

Basically anything by Arctic Empire, MixHound, Cozy Nordic, Aurora Night, ChilloutDeer, R A I N, CHILL VILLAGE.

I also like 'Badass Classical audio music to feel like Wednesday addams/Dark academia\Jenna Ortega violon music' and 'Arcane OST: League of Legends Playlist All (Soundtrack from the Animated Series) | Riot Games Music'. 

I have also listened to 'Cognition Enhancer Lo-Fi Mix For ADHD, Clearer and Faster Thinking' 

Many thanks Slight smile

Parents
  • This:

https://youtu.be/73e4nxz2awo

The memory of trees instrumental by Enya. This is so calm, restful and gentle it is perfect to relax to and work with. Listen to anything Enya to be honest as it's all mostly like this :) 

The night my daughter sadly passed I had this on in the car when I was in the car park crying and it stopped me having a meltdown and anxiety attack. Enya is just calming.

• This:

https://youtu.be/73e4nxz2awo

The memory of trees instrumental by Enya. This is so calm, restful and gentle it is perfect to relax to and work with. Listen to anything Enya to be honest as it's all mostly like this :) 

The night my daughter sadly passed I had this on in the car when I was in the car park crying and it stopped me having a meltdown and anxiety attack. Enya is just calming.

Children