Chillstep and Instrumental Music Recommendations Please!

Morning all! 

Back with a more upbeat topic today. 

I always listen to instrumental music while I work. I'm sure I have Auditory Processing Disorder of some kind as I don't really listen to music lyrical musical generally. Anyway... 

My supply is running dry! 

I was wondering if you had any recommendations for good chillstep or other instrumental music to play in the background? I don't really like covers of popular songs and prefer original instrumental music. 

I'm wary of adding too many links as last time I did that it was flagged as spam by the spambot and, well, I don't really want to wait a day for this post to reemerge so here are just the names of the things I have listened to (all located on Youtube) instead. 

Basically anything by Arctic Empire, MixHound, Cozy Nordic, Aurora Night, ChilloutDeer, R A I N, CHILL VILLAGE.

I also like 'Badass Classical audio music to feel like Wednesday addams/Dark academia\Jenna Ortega violon music' and 'Arcane OST: League of Legends Playlist All (Soundtrack from the Animated Series) | Riot Games Music'. 

I have also listened to 'Cognition Enhancer Lo-Fi Mix For ADHD, Clearer and Faster Thinking' 

Many thanks Slight smile