Sleep

How do you sleep?

Do you need much sleep?

I don't sleep the best but I find I do require a lot of sleep. I'm tired a lot of the time. Tiredness can lead to dizziness for me but I get insomnia so it's a difficult one.

I've taken to drinking a cup of tea before bed and that helps but I still don't sleep as well as I'd like.

I wonder if that's a part of my autism or just a coincidence??

Parents
  • I'm almost under the impression that sleep is something that other people do. 

Apparently most ND people have difficulty sleeping from time to time.

I haven't slept solidly for years and it's getting worse. Meds either prescribed or herbal have minimal effect other than the morning after hangover. I do the whole sleep hygiene thing and avoid caffeine after 3pm.

Tried meditation, relaxation techniques, breathing exercises all to no avail.

I put it down to stress but doing something about it is tricky.

• I'm almost under the impression that sleep is something that other people do. 

Apparently most ND people have difficulty sleeping from time to time.

I haven't slept solidly for years and it's getting worse. Meds either prescribed or herbal have minimal effect other than the morning after hangover. I do the whole sleep hygiene thing and avoid caffeine after 3pm.

Tried meditation, relaxation techniques, breathing exercises all to no avail.

I put it down to stress but doing something about it is tricky.

Children
No Data