Sleep

How do you sleep?

Do you need much sleep?

I don't sleep the best but I find I do require a lot of sleep. I'm tired a lot of the time. Tiredness can lead to dizziness for me but I get insomnia so it's a difficult one.

I've taken to drinking a cup of tea before bed and that helps but I still don't sleep as well as I'd like.

I wonder if that's a part of my autism or just a coincidence??

Parents
  • I’ve just woken up from my fourth additional sleep of the day. Each about half an hour to an hour long. I’m not normally quite this bad (recovering from some illness), but I tire easily and do go into shot-down/refresh mode at regular intervals l, especially after evem mild exertion. I’m a bit of night owl but would still need a decent 6-7 hours once I’m over. 

• I’ve just woken up from my fourth additional sleep of the day. Each about half an hour to an hour long. I’m not normally quite this bad (recovering from some illness), but I tire easily and do go into shot-down/refresh mode at regular intervals l, especially after evem mild exertion. I’m a bit of night owl but would still need a decent 6-7 hours once I’m over. 

Children