Dyeing my hair

I'm thinking about dyeing my hair today. It's been brunette since forever so I'm thinking I'll go Large blue circleblonde, but I don't know if I'll cope and adjust with a new colour.

But unusually I've got an urge to change things up a bit but it's also making me anxious.

Parents
  • I dye my hair sometimes but not very often because like you it can cause anxiety lol. But sometimes the change is nice isn't it, like having a haircut. Kate Kestrels idea is good, try an app that can show you how your hair will look with a different colour. You can also do this for haircuts as well. I do this, allows me to prepare and work out exactly what I want before I get it done.

• I dye my hair sometimes but not very often because like you it can cause anxiety lol. But sometimes the change is nice isn't it, like having a haircut. Kate Kestrels idea is good, try an app that can show you how your hair will look with a different colour. You can also do this for haircuts as well. I do this, allows me to prepare and work out exactly what I want before I get it done.

Children
No Data