Dyeing my hair

I'm thinking about dyeing my hair today. It's been brunette since forever so I'm thinking I'll go Large blue circleblonde, but I don't know if I'll cope and adjust with a new colour.

But unusually I've got an urge to change things up a bit but it's also making me anxious.

Parents
  • You can always darken it again if you don’t like it. I don’t use chemical hair dye as I’m very nervous about the chemicals and also don’t like the smell. I’ve always used natural henna which is really lovely to use - but it’s permanent so once you have used it it’s very difficult to change the colour so you have to grow it out really. I like it though so that’s ok. About 20 years ago I had a hairdresser dye it blond but I didn’t like it, so I then dyed it pink over the blond. But I wasn’t too keen on the attention my pink hair brought me so I started using henna. The henna powder smells like hay which I really like :)

• You can always darken it again if you don’t like it. I don’t use chemical hair dye as I’m very nervous about the chemicals and also don’t like the smell. I’ve always used natural henna which is really lovely to use - but it’s permanent so once you have used it it’s very difficult to change the colour so you have to grow it out really. I like it though so that’s ok. About 20 years ago I had a hairdresser dye it blond but I didn’t like it, so I then dyed it pink over the blond. But I wasn’t too keen on the attention my pink hair brought me so I started using henna. The henna powder smells like hay which I really like :)

Children
No Data