Dyeing my hair

I'm thinking about dyeing my hair today. It's been brunette since forever so I'm thinking I'll go Large blue circleblonde, but I don't know if I'll cope and adjust with a new colour.

But unusually I've got an urge to change things up a bit but it's also making me anxious.

Parents
  • There's an old expression 'a change is as good as a rest'.

Although we autists aren't so keen on change, sometimes I feel like you do to today.

I've tried dyeing my hair all sorts of colours and none of them would take.

Will you be able to dye dark hair so light I wonder?

I have fine, straight, blonde hair and I've always wanted thick, brunette, curly hair Blush

Good luck whatever you decide to do.

Woman

• There's an old expression 'a change is as good as a rest'.

Although we autists aren't so keen on change, sometimes I feel like you do to today.

I've tried dyeing my hair all sorts of colours and none of them would take.

I have fine, straight, blonde hair and I've always wanted thick, brunette, curly hair Blush

Good luck whatever you decide to do.

Woman

Children
  • Although we autists aren't so keen on change, sometimes I feel like you do to today.

Sometimes my brain goes wild, I think today is a wild day.

I saw some videos online and I'm hoping that it would work out.

I have fine, straight, blonde hair and I've always wanted thick, brunette, curly hair

Your hair sounds gorgeous. Mine is long brown but not curly, just straight, never seems to end lol.

I'm probably not going to bother now. I'm tired and my head hurts after all this thinking lol.