Dating

I’ve been thinking about whether I want another partner or not and I’m not sure I do as I’ve not had much luck with girls before and then I had Luna, then she passed away.

I lost my Dog, Ruby 2 years ago and our relationship was beautiful and I’ve not met a nicer Dog since, I worry whether that will be the case with meeting another girl as my Nan says I might not like them as much as Luna but I would obviously have to like them enough to want a relationship with them and part of me wants another girlfriend but part of me doesn’t as I don’t think I will get over Luna until I meet someone else but then what I’ve been through with Luna has been hard enough and I don’t really want to get hurt again!

What do you think?

Parents
  • I think it’s important to take time after a loss to help yourself process it all. I also think it’s not ideal (although it’s probably also inevitable) that you compare the person you’re with to the one you used to be with. Try to think of it as an apples and oranges type situation if you do date again.

• I think it’s important to take time after a loss to help yourself process it all. I also think it’s not ideal (although it’s probably also inevitable) that you compare the person you’re with to the one you used to be with. Try to think of it as an apples and oranges type situation if you do date again.

Children
No Data