Dating sites

Does anyone know of any dating sites for people or people with Autism that you don’t have to pay for and don’t really have any fake profiles?

Parents
  • Avoid them at all costs unless you want to be the victim of a scam and have your mental health seriously

I haven’t tried online dating, my elder brother (NT) does use dating apps. 
    it seems to work out quite well for him. I have recently been considering trying it for myself, I don’t want to be a victim of scammers and my mental health great at the best of times. So I definitely don’t want to make that any worse.

Lee, have you had experiences that have led you to making the “avoid” statement? 
    somebody must have experiences, bad and good. Some proper feedback would be helpful.

• Avoid them at all costs unless you want to be the victim of a scam and have your mental health seriously

I haven’t tried online dating, my elder brother (NT) does use dating apps. 
    it seems to work out quite well for him. I have recently been considering trying it for myself, I don’t want to be a victim of scammers and my mental health great at the best of times. So I definitely don’t want to make that any worse.

Lee, have you had experiences that have led you to making the “avoid” statement? 
    somebody must have experiences, bad and good. Some proper feedback would be helpful.

Children