Best concert

Who have you seen live and who would you like to see?

Parents
  • This is weird. Thought at first someone else had been to that gig but those are my words exactly aren’t they? 

Almost.

Yours:

The Radiophonic Worksop at the MAC, Belfast. 2016/7 I think. These were the guys who worked on the basement of the BBC for years on inventive music and soundscapes for all sorts of shows. In their retirement they said ‘shall we form a band and play some of those live?’ Hands down the best live music experience I’ve ever had. 

Theirs:

The Radiophonic Worksop in Belfast, at the MAC. 2016/7 I feel. These were the same guys who spent years creating innovative music and soundscapes for a variety of shows in the BBC basement. They asked, "Shall we form a band and play some of those live?" after they retired. The very best live music experience I've ever had,

I wonder where the link attached takes you?

I used to be on a photographers' forum and this would happen there - ie old posts being copied by a new 'member'.

If it includes a link to something afterwards (as this does) I understand it as spam.

However, there are often meaningless posts on here and if it's a bot, I don't understand what its purpose is?

• Maybe we should rename this joint Spamalot (''tis a silly place'). 

Not being too serious, I value this forum a lot and I know some of this stuff is inevitable

Reply Children