Feeling lonely

Since I was diagnosed with Autism, I've been feeling lost, lonely, scared and unsure of things. Is this normal? Or am I just weird?  I've had a traumatic past so I also have PTSD, anxiety , depression and sleep + appetite problems. I'm on medication for my anxiety and depression.

I can concentrate on things but I just don't feel how I did before my diagnosis. I hope once I know where I am on the spectrum things will settle down and I can move on in a way I am comfortable with.

Parents
  • The ability to concentrate and focus can be forgotten if you had a really bad case of autistic burnout. Lots of memories forgotten. Happened to me, I even forgot how to do masking, after I recovered I had to rebuild many systems I developed in adulthood, still working on focus, it's hard as I've got ADHD as well

when I was on meds I felt like zombie, couldn't do anything, not even think straight until I stopped, 

• The ability to concentrate and focus can be forgotten if you had a really bad case of autistic burnout. Lots of memories forgotten. Happened to me, I even forgot how to do masking, after I recovered I had to rebuild many systems I developed in adulthood, still working on focus, it's hard as I've got ADHD as well

when I was on meds I felt like zombie, couldn't do anything, not even think straight until I stopped, 

Children
No Data