Music

Do you like music?

It's not something I can enjoy but my mum and dad love music and play it most days. Dad likes his records and mum likes it on her phone. 

Who's Ur fav singers/group? My mum loves James Blunt and Adele whereas my dad is into lots of older stuff from the 80s.

Parents
  • Bob Dylan, then some more Bob Dylan, Rolling Stones, Velvet Underground, Led Zeppelin, Jonathan Richman, Pink Floyd, Buzzcocks, The Jam, The Clash, The Temptations, Bessie Smith, Fleetwood Mac, Van Morrison, The Pogues, The Chieftains, Ali Farka Toure, Howlin' Wolf, Desmond Dekker, Toots and the Maytals, Elmore James, Edith Piaf, The Incredible String Band, The Kinks, Tinariwen, Devo, Jefferson Airplane, The Byrds, Simon and Garfunkel, The Penguin Café Orchestra, The Doors, Fela Kuti, David Bowie etc. etc.

Music is important to me.

• Bob Dylan, then some more Bob Dylan, Rolling Stones, Velvet Underground, Led Zeppelin, Jonathan Richman, Pink Floyd, Buzzcocks, The Jam, The Clash, The Temptations, Bessie Smith, Fleetwood Mac, Van Morrison, The Pogues, The Chieftains, Ali Farka Toure, Howlin' Wolf, Desmond Dekker, Toots and the Maytals, Elmore James, Edith Piaf, The Incredible String Band, The Kinks, Tinariwen, Devo, Jefferson Airplane, The Byrds, Simon and Garfunkel, The Penguin Café Orchestra, The Doors, Fela Kuti, David Bowie etc. etc.

Music is important to me.

Children
No Data