Music

Do you like music?

It's not something I can enjoy but my mum and dad love music and play it most days. Dad likes his records and mum likes it on her phone. 

Who's Ur fav singers/group? My mum loves James Blunt and Adele whereas my dad is into lots of older stuff from the 80s.

• my favorite music is country and pop

• Hi Asp Wendy!

My favourite singer is Charlie Puth. I really got in to his music this last year! ^^

My favourite group is Queen with Freddie Mercury. I love their music. Followed closely by The Dire Straits.

Mostly I more prefer older music to new :) 

• I like music it's fun to listen to and can help me escape the pressures of the real world. My favourite music is classical but I do like Abba as well.

• I'm listening to the RSD 2022 special edition of a Prince Album; ordered it from a seller, via Amazon, last weekend. It arrived yesterday. (wasn't cheap)

• I love music, I don't think I could get through the day without it if I'm honest.

My favourites are Queen, Bowie, Bob Dylan, Tom Petty, Prince, Madonna, The Beatles, John Lennon, Michael Jackson, OMD, ELO and loads more but I'll be here hours if I say them all RoflSunglasses

• Bob Dylan, then some more Bob Dylan, Rolling Stones, Velvet Underground, Led Zeppelin, Jonathan Richman, Pink Floyd, Buzzcocks, The Jam, The Clash, The Temptations, Bessie Smith, Fleetwood Mac, Van Morrison, The Pogues, The Chieftains, Ali Farka Toure, Howlin' Wolf, Desmond Dekker, Toots and the Maytals, Elmore James, Edith Piaf, The Incredible String Band, The Kinks, Tinariwen, Devo, Jefferson Airplane, The Byrds, Simon and Garfunkel, The Penguin Café Orchestra, The Doors, Fela Kuti, David Bowie etc. etc.

Music is important to me.

• I listened to a lot of Arsehole-of-Nowhere Indie Bands; over the past thirty-odd years. And then got into the Post-Punk Bands who influenced them.

I also got, in today's post, a Collector's Edition of a 1995 Prince Album; didn't come cheap.