What job to you want most

Growing up we all have that one job that we want most and sometimes we think of something new when we're bit older. My dream job growing up and still now is to be a nurse. I've always found this so interesting and I'd love to do it. It's obviously not going to happen but it's good to dream.

Parents
  • i don't think i really had any "dreams" growing up as such, they definitely werent encouraged or anything if i did

but as a 39 year old adult, free of "those people" despite the circumstances i am in.

i would really like to work with dogs in some way, even just cleaning kennels or something, aslong as i got to spend some time with them.

i love dogs and really relate to them, and also miss them too, although i know id end up really missing any dog i had any involvement with lol

• i don't think i really had any "dreams" growing up as such, they definitely werent encouraged or anything if i did

but as a 39 year old adult, free of "those people" despite the circumstances i am in.

i would really like to work with dogs in some way, even just cleaning kennels or something, aslong as i got to spend some time with them.

i love dogs and really relate to them, and also miss them too, although i know id end up really missing any dog i had any involvement with lol

Children
No Data