What job to you want most

Growing up we all have that one job that we want most and sometimes we think of something new when we're bit older. My dream job growing up and still now is to be a nurse. I've always found this so interesting and I'd love to do it. It's obviously not going to happen but it's good to dream.

Parents
  • The dream when I was younger was to be a footballer, then I liked the idea of architect. As I age I'm more realistic, would love to be self employed, an electrician or property developer, I love seeing the results of my labour when I've done a project. Also, like the idea of lawn care, find gardening quite therapeutic. Anyway, that's the dream.... Back to reality Smiley

• The dream when I was younger was to be a footballer, then I liked the idea of architect. As I age I'm more realistic, would love to be self employed, an electrician or property developer, I love seeing the results of my labour when I've done a project. Also, like the idea of lawn care, find gardening quite therapeutic. Anyway, that's the dream.... Back to reality Smiley

Children