What job to you want most

Growing up we all have that one job that we want most and sometimes we think of something new when we're bit older. My dream job growing up and still now is to be a nurse. I've always found this so interesting and I'd love to do it. It's obviously not going to happen but it's good to dream.

Parents
  • I really wanted to be what I do now making animations - but ASD keeps getting me kicked out of jobs I get...cos up until now I didn't understand I had it. (Sorry, not trying to bring the tone of the overall post down) I think it will be different now I know I have it. Slight smile

• I find your last very positive, 99% of posts here is all doom and gloom if you haven't noticed, unless we make an attempt in dispersing them Smiley we come here to get help, not to ge more gloom, am I right? at  the particular moment in my life I feel like one of those who could attempt massive dispersal Smiley

• Thanks...I try to keep it light. My Sister has autism too - and I suggest to her... don't become a victim...even if you don't have autism, you will come up against ignorant people. Just don't turn yourself into a victim...help  yourself as much as you can...go for what you want as much as you can.Grinning  

• Thanks...I try to keep it light. My Sister has autism too - and I suggest to her... don't become a victim...even if you don't have autism, you will come up against ignorant people. Just don't turn yourself into a victim...help  yourself as much as you can...go for what you want as much as you can.Grinning  

Children
No Data