What job to you want most

Growing up we all have that one job that we want most and sometimes we think of something new when we're bit older. My dream job growing up and still now is to be a nurse. I've always found this so interesting and I'd love to do it. It's obviously not going to happen but it's good to dream.

Parents
  • This is a good question to think about.

I’m lucky to have a job that I love, but sometimes I do wonder what it would be like to do something that links in to some of my specific interests and that would allow me to focus on a single task at a time. I really like the idea of artefact restoration in a museum. Something quite specific like that really interests me. I also saw of a shop that makes hand made wooden globes of the world and that fascinates me too. Potentially quite an odd answer, but then again, it’s what interests me.

• I would love to, with support and guidance, help in restoring historic artefacts and do some research into the item and its history, I love researching 

• I’d need support and guidance too for this, but it is something that I think I would find fascinating. I too enjoy researching and I think the idea of preserving a historical artefact and allowing it to be studied and understood is something I’d love to get into. I really enjoy museums, so to work in one (ideally hidden away in the back!) would be wonderful. 

• I’d need support and guidance too for this, but it is something that I think I would find fascinating. I too enjoy researching and I think the idea of preserving a historical artefact and allowing it to be studied and understood is something I’d love to get into. I really enjoy museums, so to work in one (ideally hidden away in the back!) would be wonderful. 

Children
No Data