Video games

Hi! My name is Jamie; I’m from the US. I have a Nintendo switch lite. I usually don’t play much video games. I’ve owned handheld consoles mostly Nintendo and I can’t seem to get back into playing again. Here are my questions 

1. Do you like to play video games? If so what console do you have and fave game 

2. how do I get back into playing video games again?

3. Does it help you unwind? 

4. what are your favorite games? 

5. can someone teach me how to play Fortnite? 

Parents
    1. I've been a big fan of video games since my childhood. Now I'm almost 40 years old, and I'm still obsessed with games. I've had many consoles, starting from Nintendo and ending with PlayStation 3.

2. You just need to find your own game that will interest you.

3. I derive maximum pleasure from gaming. Even in moments where I could get really upset, I don't lose heart.

4. Currently, I play Valorant very frequently. It's a great game. Sometimes, I use Valorant boosting on this website https://valorant-boosting.com/ to have my level boosted.

5. Fortnite is not a difficult game, and I enjoyed it, but I prefer games that have more of a free-for-all (FFA) mode.

• I’ve always felt the need to hide that I like video games from other women because they mostly looked at me like I was from a different planet whenever I mentioned it. 
    I like game that are not at all like real life or even based in this world. I prefer JRPG games like the early Final Fantasy games, the Tales of series, Wild Arms and of course, Dragon Quest. I can relax in those games with the cutesy graphics and silly humour. It’s complete escapism from all drama and the horrible things in this world.

• I love that about DQ. I'm currently playing DQ Builders 2 and that kinda goofy laid back vibe is great to have for a few weeks. 

• Ah ok I might take another look at it then when I’ve finished my current game (Tales of Vesperia definitive edition.) Thanks!

Reply Children
No Data