Video games

Hi! My name is Jamie; I’m from the US. I have a Nintendo switch lite. I usually don’t play much video games. I’ve owned handheld consoles mostly Nintendo and I can’t seem to get back into playing again. Here are my questions 

1. Do you like to play video games? If so what console do you have and fave game 

2. how do I get back into playing video games again?

3. Does it help you unwind? 

4. what are your favorite games? 

5. can someone teach me how to play Fortnite? 

• I used to love playing video games, I had a GameBoy Advance, PSP, and an old Xbox, and I had a PS4 for the longest time, But I've never really enjoyed playing games anymore these days, The only games I've ever played were, Watchdogs, Watchdogs 2, Watchdogs Legion, Minecraft, Payday 2 and The NBA games, The NBA games always helped me to relax. 

• I'm a video game enthusiast too! I love playing video games! I'm on PS5, and my fave game is Squad. Start with something that interests you, maybe a game you used to enjoy to get back into playing. Gaming really helps me unwind. It's like a mini-vacation from reality. Also, I love to play Overwatch, Sea Of Thieves, and many more. 

• I like to play Green Hell. I spent 100 hours playing it

• Ah ok I might take another look at it then when I’ve finished my current game (Tales of Vesperia definitive edition.) Thanks!

• It's nothing like Animal Crossing really. Basically it's kind of a Minecrafty thing, but with a lot more structure instead of just leaving you to make your own fun. The gameplay isn't DQ at all, but the visuals and story have similar vibes. 

• Yes it’s that silly tongue-in-cheek humour that I love too. I’ve never played the builders ones because I wasn’t sure if they were like the main DQ titles or if it was more like Animal Crossing and those types of games. I’ve tried Animal Crossing and others like it in the past but I quickly got bored of them. It sounds like it may be worth me checking out the DQ builders ones though!

• I love that about DQ. I'm currently playing DQ Builders 2 and that kinda goofy laid back vibe is great to have for a few weeks. 

• I’ve always felt the need to hide that I like video games from other women because they mostly looked at me like I was from a different planet whenever I mentioned it. 
    I like game that are not at all like real life or even based in this world. I prefer JRPG games like the early Final Fantasy games, the Tales of series, Wild Arms and of course, Dragon Quest. I can relax in those games with the cutesy graphics and silly humour. It’s complete escapism from all drama and the horrible things in this world.

1. I've been a big fan of video games since my childhood. Now I'm almost 40 years old, and I'm still obsessed with games. I've had many consoles, starting from Nintendo and ending with PlayStation 3.

2. You just need to find your own game that will interest you.

3. I derive maximum pleasure from gaming. Even in moments where I could get really upset, I don't lose heart.

4. Currently, I play Valorant very frequently. It's a great game. Sometimes, I use Valorant boosting on this website https://valorant-boosting.com/ to have my level boosted.

5. Fortnite is not a difficult game, and I enjoyed it, but I prefer games that have more of a free-for-all (FFA) mode.

• No console can beat a pc regards to graphics and performance.

Top notch gpu + psu and all hardware blows the socks of of consoles.

• I like it so much. My favorite game is [removed by mod]  Everyone can try

• [post removed in error, apologies! Ross - mod]

• to get back into games, id suggest watching YouTube etc vids of people playing the ones you have, and see if that builds up any motivation, ive had to do so numerous times.

i dont have a console, im more into pc gaming, complex personal story, but dont have pc anymore, had to buy a cheap used crap laptop recently.

im unsure if they help me unwind, but the right game, if i get overly immersed, shuts out all the crap lol.

and fave game? hmmm, star wars empire at war with thrawns revenge mod at the mo, but about all laptop can run haha

• I have a PS5 I'm playing Miles Morales Spiderman, Ghosts of Tsushima, Death Stranding and Days Gone. Also hyped for final fantasy 17 

• Used to enjoy gaming but it was part of what ruined my life...never again...mine was pc

• One of the most popular genres is simulation. In this type of game, you can control the whole world around you. You can build your own city, manage your own farm or even rule your own country. I found it on ZumRoad. One of the most popular games in this genre is Sims. It was released in 2010 and has been very successful ever since. The game was created by Maxis and published by Electronic Arts, who are also known as EA. This game allows players to build their own city from scratch, and this is great!