Driving

Who drives? :) I passed my test when I was 21, by a miracle I think as I'm a shockingly bad driver lol but somehow I did pass. I find driving incredibly stressful and I haven't driven since I was 23 and not sure if I'll drive again tbh. My car just sits there year after year I should sell it really but it's one of those things where because it's mine I don't really want to get rid. And I might drive again one day who knows :) 

Parents
  • I do like driving. I passed a very long time ago in the 60s when I was far younger than I am now. I love to drive. It can be a stressful environment at times but I do enjoy the freedom that comes with it. Being able to go out and anywhere when I want to is lovely.

I have many good driving memories. I did a tour of the United Kingdom once with my husband and our girls we all really enjoyed that. I drove for the police for a time that had its ups and downs. Even when not in pursuit it was fun to see the cars in front slow down even when they weren't speeding. As soon as we were noticed everyone did well under the limit of speed.

I don't enjoy driving as much now. I used to do manual transmission but have switched to auto as I find it easier. The roads are more populated than they used to be and the quality of driving doesn't appear to be as good as it used to be. And the cars aren't nearly as stylish as they used to be in my opinion. But as my girls inform me I'm old now. Old and proud.

• I do like driving. I passed a very long time ago in the 60s when I was far younger than I am now. I love to drive. It can be a stressful environment at times but I do enjoy the freedom that comes with it. Being able to go out and anywhere when I want to is lovely.

I have many good driving memories. I did a tour of the United Kingdom once with my husband and our girls we all really enjoyed that. I drove for the police for a time that had its ups and downs. Even when not in pursuit it was fun to see the cars in front slow down even when they weren't speeding. As soon as we were noticed everyone did well under the limit of speed.

I don't enjoy driving as much now. I used to do manual transmission but have switched to auto as I find it easier. The roads are more populated than they used to be and the quality of driving doesn't appear to be as good as it used to be. And the cars aren't nearly as stylish as they used to be in my opinion. But as my girls inform me I'm old now. Old and proud.

Children
  • Even when not in pursuit it was fun to see the cars in front slow down even when they weren't speeding.

Ha ha ha in a FB community group, there had been police activity at the local supermarket and although it was just a safety awareness day, apparently everyone slowed down, looked both ways, and they'd never seen so many indicators being used. Made me giggle.