Driving

Who drives? :) I passed my test when I was 21, by a miracle I think as I'm a shockingly bad driver lol but somehow I did pass. I find driving incredibly stressful and I haven't driven since I was 23 and not sure if I'll drive again tbh. My car just sits there year after year I should sell it really but it's one of those things where because it's mine I don't really want to get rid. And I might drive again one day who knows :) 

Parents
  • I did drive but was in a serious crash and it took my ability to drive. Prior to that though I loved it so long as the roads were quiet otherwise it was massive anxiety trigger. I miss my car and I miss being able to drive.

• I did drive but was in a serious crash and it took my ability to drive. Prior to that though I loved it so long as the roads were quiet otherwise it was massive anxiety trigger. I miss my car and I miss being able to drive.

Children
  • No! You're in the same boat as me then. I hadn't driven for a few weeks as I'd changed jobs and no longer commuted by car. Got behind the wheel and had a panic attack, and just sat there sobbing. Since then I've only moved the car from one parking space to another in the communal car park at our old flat - that's it!

We are looking at getting a newer car (still second hand) that's more suitable. I like the cabin of the car to be very compact, with a nice, upright seat. I'll likely take some refresher lessons in our own car when I move house so I can get used to the new road layouts.