These are mine

• Writing
  • Painting
  • Singing
  • Pottery making
  • Astronomy
  • Vinyl record collecting
  • Toy collecting

I lost interest in most but I still do pottery and record collecting. That's all I can think of for now

Parents
  • Hello :)

• I love writing, I journal a lot
    • I like walking in nature 
    • I love music so sing all the time :) 
    • I read a lot too
  • Writing and journaling sounds good what do you journal about

I like walking but can't at the moment

Music is good but I have to have it quiet or it becomes overwhelming

What do you like to read I like the harry potter books and lemony snicket series

• I just write everything that is in my head. Try empty my brain on paper :) it's really therapeutic and helps me make sense of things. 

Sorry you can't get out to walk. It's my favourite thing to do but sometimes I put youtube landscape videos on the TV.. I find that very relaxing as I love mountains. So peaceful. 

Read mainly non fiction. I read a lot of biographies.. Fascinated by people's lives! I also read self help books :) 

I have never read Harry Potter, or seen the films! 

• I journey every day about what has gone on but in times of stress I write loads to try and clear my head.  It seems to work to some degree I am sometimes hampered by the fact that I don't always know what is causing my anxiety!

• I journey every day about what has gone on but in times of stress I write loads to try and clear my head.  It seems to work to some degree I am sometimes hampered by the fact that I don't always know what is causing my anxiety!

Children
No Data