Christmas food/meals

What is everyone having for their Christmas dinner this year? I'm intrigued to see the variety Grin

Mine is going to be pigs in blankets, stuffing and a potato Potato (random I know) 

Parents
  • We have goose and roasted ham every year instead of Turkey. Stuffing roasted vedge etc relatively generic stuff but I prefer goose over turkey cause of if the crispy skin you get like you do on ducks. We have Christmas day then have a family shoot the day after Christmas. I get more exited for shoot day than I do Christmas. My extended family own a farm so we shoot on there land.

• Never actually tried goose, what is it like? 

• goose is amazing. it's like a gamey chicken, much stronger taste, and you can use the goose fat to cook your roast potatoes and they then become the best potatoes you will ever eat! i think you need to have redcurrant jelly or similar with goose but I'm not very good with those kind of things.

• goose is amazing. it's like a gamey chicken, much stronger taste, and you can use the goose fat to cook your roast potatoes and they then become the best potatoes you will ever eat! i think you need to have redcurrant jelly or similar with goose but I'm not very good with those kind of things.

Children