Banned from Twitter again

Honestly! I've now been banned for criticising the notorious murderer who is in the news right now. I didn't realise we weren't allowed to criticise murderers who have been convicted of grossly disgusting crimes!

Parents
  • I hate social media, it is so full of poisoinus people. For me it is the ultimate sensory overload. Instagram is the only one thats ok cos I can fill it with nice pictures.
    There are some horrible people on Twitter. Im sorry you got banned, its not fair 

• Thanks Billy, I am unbanned now because I complained.

I can cope on Twitter now because I follow the #KindnessTrain which was set up to attract kind people to interact. It is the best experience on Twitter I've ever had. I have a private account which limits the trolls. And anyway I just block people immediately now if they are nasty, I don't get into an argument.

I don't like Instagram because it just seems full of people posing naked and showing off their bodies Joy Not saying you do that!

• I havnt heard of #kindnesstrain. I have a twitter account for work but I dont use it much cos it affects my mental health cos theres always political arguements on there and I hate that. 

Lol i defintely dont do that on instagram, I dont have the body for it! That made me laugh though lol. I have kind of made instagram my happy place cos I only follow things that make me happy like penguins, cute animals, comedy clips and my favourite singers and TV shows. I defintely avoid all the vanity side of it. 

• Yeh it doesnt sound like me lol!

I love the idea of a kindess train! I wish there was one in real life that we could all just get on and ignore the rest of the world. Choo Choo! 

Reply Children
No Data