This forum has become toxic to me

I can't sit back and watch some of the hateful posts anymore about things close to my heart because of a person I have known and was close to and then seeing all the kinds of hate they get. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of people thinking lumping a group of people in the same boat as 'predators' is the same as thinking certain ideologies are toxic are the same. 

I'm tired of the hypocrisy of people who fight for certain rights but turn a blind eye to a certain sector of a population and come up with the same old hateful *** that people used to say about gay people. 

Parents
  • can a person hate a group though, but like the individuals of that group?

what if, say, cola, or monsanto, or some large corporation came along and claimed that it stood for the rights and existance of all.... say.... straight people.... if you hate monsanto then you hate all straight people?... we need to separate groups from individuals.

love all individuals.... be more cynical and distrusting of the groups as the groups always want to use the thing for some ulterior motive.

• can a person hate a group though, but like the individuals of that group?

what if, say, cola, or monsanto, or some large corporation came along and claimed that it stood for the rights and existance of all.... say.... straight people.... if you hate monsanto then you hate all straight people?... we need to separate groups from individuals.

love all individuals.... be more cynical and distrusting of the groups as the groups always want to use the thing for some ulterior motive.

Children
No Data