PIP and ESA medicals

What are your experiences of PIP and ESA medicals(and the tribunals)?

Parents
  • I luckily got it first time but my gp was very stern with the pip people in the letter.

• Good ur GP stuck with u. All my GP's wanna do is chuck a few drugs to solve what one box is ticked. Anything Diabetes and they all over it,as alot of money made by drug companies. GP's can't accept the fact my Diabetes was started by something else(a non cancerous tumour that raises Cortisol),so as in past are willing to give me drugs that aren't solving anything.

Now to pay back for all the vaccines,healthcare will be cut. The NHS is gonna be no longer,as it's all gonna be private.

• You have to look at it with a cold, hard business mind.     Telephone appointments - the GPs are loving it - until they are undercut and outsourced to a 3rd world country via Zoom.

The average sick person is just a drain on society - and there are many more willing consumers around the world just itching to replace them.      Apart from perfecting medical procedures, the sick are too much cost - reduce availability of care until they 'go away' - permanently.

The NHS was never set up to be what is demanded of it today so there will soon be a separate health insurance 'tax' for those who can be judged to have too much money - I'm guessing the first stage will be forcing companies to offer health care packages - a taxable benefit..

• The 1920's & 30's playbook of Hitler..... tell your citizens, through state controlled media ( propaganda ) they have imaginary enemies..... and you are the man to protect them. 

Sounds very familiar. Where have I seen that recently...?

Oh yeah... this would be it.

And taking away all the freedoms enjoyed in other democratic and civilized societies in the process.

• And taking away all the freedoms enjoyed in other democratic and civilized societies in the process. Silencing or imprisoning a free press, hounding any opposition, promoting right-wing conspiracy theories and generally tightening the grip of the ruling party...... dressed-up in a no-nonsense, strong-man leader. Trump. Bolsanaro, Modi, Orban, Erdogan, Putin, Johnstone, etc etc.

The 1920's & 30's playbook of Hitler..... tell your citizens, through state controlled media ( propaganda ) they have imaginary enemies..... and you are the man to protect them.  How every, privately funded media works.... for them.

I am guessing you are making your assumptions through some kind of religious vomit spewed by those in question  and not on actual facts ?

• No - it's not free-  but the (somewhat left leaning) hospital administrators say it's not their job to collect the money.

• So all the media that reports people not paying(mostly cos not asked by health trusts,and then others having health cuts!),are lies?

Also how about lets say Nigeria-where lady had 7 kids over here,when not living here. Was that a lie?

• Thought there was free healthcare for EU,they come here,causing even more population explosion(or pop over!).

• Actually, the goal is Depopulation. They want to keep us broke; so that we couldn't afford to get married and have kids.

Depopulation would happen naturally - there's a good Jordan Peterson youtube where he goes over the numbers.

• Becoming America

No - I think you mean THE REST OF THE WORLD.    Free healthcare is incredibly rare - most countries have some form of co-payment or back-door charge.

• Actually, the goal is Depopulation. They want to keep us broke; so that we couldn't afford to get married and have kids.

Hungary favours procreation over immigration, by creating a more family-friendly work environment. Poland is following suit. They're the ones sticking it up to the EU.

Hungary favours procreation over immigration, by creating a more family-friendly work environment. Poland is following suit. They're the ones sticking it up to the EU.

Children
  • The 1920's & 30's playbook of Hitler..... tell your citizens, through state controlled media ( propaganda ) they have imaginary enemies..... and you are the man to protect them. 

Sounds very familiar. Where have I seen that recently...?

Oh yeah... this would be it.

And taking away all the freedoms enjoyed in other democratic and civilized societies in the process.

• And taking away all the freedoms enjoyed in other democratic and civilized societies in the process. Silencing or imprisoning a free press, hounding any opposition, promoting right-wing conspiracy theories and generally tightening the grip of the ruling party...... dressed-up in a no-nonsense, strong-man leader. Trump. Bolsanaro, Modi, Orban, Erdogan, Putin, Johnstone, etc etc.

The 1920's & 30's playbook of Hitler..... tell your citizens, through state controlled media ( propaganda ) they have imaginary enemies..... and you are the man to protect them.  How every, privately funded media works.... for them.

I am guessing you are making your assumptions through some kind of religious vomit spewed by those in question  and not on actual facts ?

Depopulation would happen naturally - there's a good Jordan Peterson youtube where he goes over the numbers.