This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Anyone invest in crypto ?

I have a few just was wondering if anyone else is also into it.

Parents
  • I’ve had a small investment in chainlink, which brought me a little passive income this month. That accident motivates me, and I’m thinking of investing more. I have built a plan where I start from a small sum in the cryptocurrency with the small starter sum. If I get something from it, I start investing in the bigger one. That way, slowly, I get to the bitcoin, where the investment sum is the biggest. I think moving that way is safer; if I lose money, I want to get disappointed because I never worked much for investing. I use the crypto interest rate calculator online to predict the periods for investing. What hacks do you guys use?crypto interest rate calculator onlinecrypto interest rate calculator online

• i use the 200 day or weekly moving average or whatever... the one that nothing has gone beneath and always has been the historic bottom, the one that its near now, the one that caused bitcoin to start rising again now. but i also keep in mind that the next true majour bullrun will be after the next halving in 2024 or 2025 or whatever, so any important moves will be then, now will be more sideways snaking movement, but a little up to clear from the 200 moving average.

• i use the 200 day or weekly moving average or whatever... the one that nothing has gone beneath and always has been the historic bottom, the one that its near now, the one that caused bitcoin to start rising again now. but i also keep in mind that the next true majour bullrun will be after the next halving in 2024 or 2025 or whatever, so any important moves will be then, now will be more sideways snaking movement, but a little up to clear from the 200 moving average.

Children
No Data