This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Anyone invest in crypto ?

I have a few just was wondering if anyone else is also into it.

Parents
  • I heard about the new trend of NFT tokens.

• I get the sense KathyLouis, that the post I am replying to, contains profound and useful insights.

In reality, (and I am simply telling my personal truth, and not wanting to cause any offense at all) It completely went over my head, and even after three re-reads, I'm none the wiser.

Bitcoin had the same effect on me, and I still see it as about as attractive as a trip in a 737-800 (for much the same technical reasons) but at least I had a dim understanding of how the blockchain might work, wheres, from where I stand an NFT is a small picture of a "yacht ape" or something else equally not like gold generators or food.

Is there anything further you could add to help me bridge the gap?  

• I get the sense KathyLouis, that the post I am replying to, contains profound and useful insights.

In reality, (and I am simply telling my personal truth, and not wanting to cause any offense at all) It completely went over my head, and even after three re-reads, I'm none the wiser.

Bitcoin had the same effect on me, and I still see it as about as attractive as a trip in a 737-800 (for much the same technical reasons) but at least I had a dim understanding of how the blockchain might work, wheres, from where I stand an NFT is a small picture of a "yacht ape" or something else equally not like gold generators or food.

Is there anything further you could add to help me bridge the gap?  

Children
No Data