This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Anyone invest in crypto ?

I have a few just was wondering if anyone else is also into it.

Parents
  • My first experience with cryptocurrency investing was as typical as possible. It was December 2017. I've always been adventurous, so when asked if I should buy cryptocurrency, I had only one answer - of course, I should. I invested in bitcoin at a rate of $15,000 per coin, hoping to at least double my investment within six months. When BTC went down in price by half in a month, I realized that my plan did not work, and I rushed to sell what I had left. I ended up paying a significant amount of money for a "cryptocurrency volatility" lesson and have dramatically changed my approach to crypto investing ever since. I found out about this lesson at https://www.xerof.com. And I can tell you that it's not the largest amount, but even that kind of loss can be avoided today. There is a lot of information and tools on the market to make money with minimal risk. I believe that the cryptocurrency market is still early, and to make money from its movements, I buy fundamental assets.

• My first experience with cryptocurrency investing was as typical as possible. It was December 2017. I've always been adventurous, so when asked if I should buy cryptocurrency, I had only one answer - of course, I should. I invested in bitcoin at a rate of $15,000 per coin, hoping to at least double my investment within six months. When BTC went down in price by half in a month, I realized that my plan did not work, and I rushed to sell what I had left. I ended up paying a significant amount of money for a "cryptocurrency volatility" lesson and have dramatically changed my approach to crypto investing ever since. I found out about this lesson at https://www.xerof.com. And I can tell you that it's not the largest amount, but even that kind of loss can be avoided today. There is a lot of information and tools on the market to make money with minimal risk. I believe that the cryptocurrency market is still early, and to make money from its movements, I buy fundamental assets.

Children
  • Tesla invested $1.5 billion in bitcoin, and the largest bitcoin portfolio is in the hands of Grayscale - the value of all the bitcoins they have is $7.4 billion. The world has begun to realize that cryptocurrencies are the future, the next stage in the evolution of money. As long as these assets exist, bitcoin will only grow. As for other cryptocurrencies, I don't know, but I already bought myself for the future recentcoin.com/.../evergrow-coin-egc-0xc001bbe2. I think in a couple of years, it will reach its peak.