Imagining a neurodivergent world

If there were fewer barriers to neurodivergent contributions, how might NDs shape the world? 

Parents
  • It's quite a nice thought experiment of having a fully, 100% neurodivergent city or state.

I feel that a proportion of NDs would be happy in such a state/city.

I also pretty much know that a decent proportion of NDs would filter back or stay within a state that has a balance of NDs and NTs.

Certainly, my own choice would be to live within a state that has a balance of NDs and NTs. I feel that nature has a way of working things out and I kind of trust/have faith that nature is doing a pretty good job of getting the balance roughly about right.

If the thought experiment were put into practice, it would be quite interesting to see how it works out, and I think there'd be some interesting learning to come from it.

• It's quite a nice thought experiment of having a fully, 100% neurodivergent city or state.

I feel that a proportion of NDs would be happy in such a state/city.

I also pretty much know that a decent proportion of NDs would filter back or stay within a state that has a balance of NDs and NTs.

Certainly, my own choice would be to live within a state that has a balance of NDs and NTs. I feel that nature has a way of working things out and I kind of trust/have faith that nature is doing a pretty good job of getting the balance roughly about right.

If the thought experiment were put into practice, it would be quite interesting to see how it works out, and I think there'd be some interesting learning to come from it.

Children
  • I think something like that would work very well on a small scale like a town mayyyyybe a city but I don't think an entire country run by 100% ND people would work out well there would need to be a balance for that to work.

Imagine a nice little town and everything was built in such a way that caters to ND's that would be amazing nice quiet shops with none of all that constant beeping. There could be establishments that deal with all kinds of things for special interests where we can all hang out make friends SO much easier and even try new things that wouldn't normally think of. There's endless things that could be done what would some of your ideas be calmerchameleon?