Imagining a neurodivergent world

If there were fewer barriers to neurodivergent contributions, how might NDs shape the world? 

Parents
  • I suspect we'd do no better than NT's. 

• I disagree - NTs generally have little consideration for the consequences of any of their actions - that is the polar opposite of an autistic response. They are in power because they rush to judgement and speak with the conviction of the ignorant. We consider all the factors before we decide on the best course of action. This simple formula alone would make the world immeasurably better...not over night obviously. It would take us a little longer to decide Wink

• I disagree - NTs generally have little consideration for the consequences of any of their actions - that is the polar opposite of an autistic response. They are in power because they rush to judgement and speak with the conviction of the ignorant. We consider all the factors before we decide on the best course of action. This simple formula alone would make the world immeasurably better...not over night obviously. It would take us a little longer to decide Wink

Children