Frugal/Budgeting/# Crunchers

Who else is into budgeting, frugal wins and saving money? Where my frugal peeps at?

Parents
  • There's two things in my mind that are a priority, rent is first, food is second, and everything else is just saved just for simplicity's sake.

I usually spend money on things I need, but if I want something, I can think about it for a month to a few years, before I actually get around to purchasing it. I make sure to spend less than what I make.

And as for sales, I know that the biggest saving is not the percentage they give you at the store (like 10% off, or 25% off), your biggest saving is when you're not spending at all. 

I just like to keep my spending very simple, and I lean towards saving money because not many things catch my interest, other than food and books most of the time. 

• There's two things in my mind that are a priority, rent is first, food is second, and everything else is just saved just for simplicity's sake.

I usually spend money on things I need, but if I want something, I can think about it for a month to a few years, before I actually get around to purchasing it. I make sure to spend less than what I make.

And as for sales, I know that the biggest saving is not the percentage they give you at the store (like 10% off, or 25% off), your biggest saving is when you're not spending at all. 

I just like to keep my spending very simple, and I lean towards saving money because not many things catch my interest, other than food and books most of the time. 

Children
No Data