UFOs

We've not had a silly thread for a while sooooooo.....

Who's had a close encounter?    Anyone seen a real UFO?

Anyone been probed by aliens on the dark side of Uranus?

The closest I came was being called into work at 3am on a cold, misty summer night and in the distance I could see something - and as I approached, there it was, on the ground in a field next to the road - hidden in the mist, lights everywhere and strange noises echoing across the distance.

As I got closer and the mist opened up slightly - I could see a combine harvester and a couple of tractors pulling in the crops.

I was interested with the fact my 'go-to' response was to assume a UFO......

Anyone else?

Parents
  • Something which interests me is there are some similarities between alien abduction and high dose psychedelic experiences. I haven't experienced either.

UFO doesn't necessarily mean aliens although that is the first thing which comes to mind when you hear "UFO". My friend told me about a case in America where some aliens visited someone while he was having dinner with his family and everything went in slow motion for him while every thing else carrived on around him and he appeared normal to his family....the full story was on a podcast with some shouty Americans so I couldn't listen to it.

• UFO- unidentified flying object. Aliens is generally the first thing people think of, as you said, it doesn't just cover aliens

Reply Children
No Data