UFOs

We've not had a silly thread for a while sooooooo.....

Who's had a close encounter?    Anyone seen a real UFO?

Anyone been probed by aliens on the dark side of Uranus?

The closest I came was being called into work at 3am on a cold, misty summer night and in the distance I could see something - and as I approached, there it was, on the ground in a field next to the road - hidden in the mist, lights everywhere and strange noises echoing across the distance.

As I got closer and the mist opened up slightly - I could see a combine harvester and a couple of tractors pulling in the crops.

I was interested with the fact my 'go-to' response was to assume a UFO......

Anyone else?

Parents
  • Sitting in a first floor kitchen, near the balcony, chatting with my mother. Suddenly a small object, shiny and silent, hovered at the window, watching us. It vanished suddenly but then returned. We opened the doors to get a better look and it shot off towards the block of flats. It was like a dinner plate sized flying saucer, as far as we could tell, it was small and fast, plus dark outside.

Shouts and giggles from the block of flats, someone had an amazing RC toy. Would love a flying saucer model

• Sitting in a first floor kitchen, near the balcony, chatting with my mother. Suddenly a small object, shiny and silent, hovered at the window, watching us. It vanished suddenly but then returned. We opened the doors to get a better look and it shot off towards the block of flats. It was like a dinner plate sized flying saucer, as far as we could tell, it was small and fast, plus dark outside.

Shouts and giggles from the block of flats, someone had an amazing RC toy. Would love a flying saucer model

Children
No Data