What do you like to buy and collect?

Hey I thought it would be interesting to know what we all like to buy and collect. I like to buy books, I own lots of Agatha Christie books and loads of lego minifigures which I love to buy and collect. I've also began collecting money, my mum used to collect vintage banknotes, she had an album which is now mine and in it there's money from the 1920s. Such lovely things. I've also began collecting records. 

What do you all like to collect?

Parents
  • An extensive range of diverse interests feature for me (with a different "timeshare" of my attention / energy / time & financial resources / thoughts / plans / chatty-ness ...about the topic(s) - depending on factors such as: whether I am working on a particularly demanding employed Contract role, the "hosting" of Burnouts & their recovery process, the status of my mood / emotional sphere / Mental or Physical Health, the level of concern & support I am offering to colleagues / friends / neighbours / relatives who are in need, and the time of year / weather!.

I tend to add to my list of interests, rather than replace one passion with another newer one.

GREEN - Examples of interests likely to feature more strongly when I am low-stressed (on really good form) etc.: ongoing Continuing Professional Development, learning for life or personal interest, cooking with old & new recipes, gardening (particularly growing vegetables, fruit, herbs and edible flowers), arty / sewing related hobbies, leisure trips, visit museums and art galleries, buying things to make time outdoors more fun, going for walks, fishing from a beach, maybe a self-catering UK holiday.

AMBER - Samples of somewhat more "in retreat, or needing to ration / top-up my personal reserves" activities and interests are likely to include more sedentary / indoors things like: collecting and reading books, listening to music, email a small number of friends / neighbours, telephone a small number of relatives.

RED - An area of interest which is more likely than some others to survive a period of even being of "particularly poor form" is making use of my collection of books, films, CDs, online Museum collection bookmarks about: Farsi (Iranian / Persian) language, plus the culture, peoples, history, architecture & design, flora & fauna, food etc. of Iran (ancient & modern) and the wider Middle East.  (Apart from the timeline and cultural awareness context, I do prefer to steer clear of the religions, politics, and armed conflicts of the region).

• An extensive range of diverse interests feature for me (with a different "timeshare" of my attention / energy / time & financial resources / thoughts / plans / chatty-ness ...about the topic(s) - depending on factors such as: whether I am working on a particularly demanding employed Contract role, the "hosting" of Burnouts & their recovery process, the status of my mood / emotional sphere / Mental or Physical Health, the level of concern & support I am offering to colleagues / friends / neighbours / relatives who are in need, and the time of year / weather!.

I tend to add to my list of interests, rather than replace one passion with another newer one.

GREEN - Examples of interests likely to feature more strongly when I am low-stressed (on really good form) etc.: ongoing Continuing Professional Development, learning for life or personal interest, cooking with old & new recipes, gardening (particularly growing vegetables, fruit, herbs and edible flowers), arty / sewing related hobbies, leisure trips, visit museums and art galleries, buying things to make time outdoors more fun, going for walks, fishing from a beach, maybe a self-catering UK holiday.

AMBER - Samples of somewhat more "in retreat, or needing to ration / top-up my personal reserves" activities and interests are likely to include more sedentary / indoors things like: collecting and reading books, listening to music, email a small number of friends / neighbours, telephone a small number of relatives.

RED - An area of interest which is more likely than some others to survive a period of even being of "particularly poor form" is making use of my collection of books, films, CDs, online Museum collection bookmarks about: Farsi (Iranian / Persian) language, plus the culture, peoples, history, architecture & design, flora & fauna, food etc. of Iran (ancient & modern) and the wider Middle East.  (Apart from the timeline and cultural awareness context, I do prefer to steer clear of the religions, politics, and armed conflicts of the region).

Children
No Data