Challenging public policy and gagging orders

There's an interresting piece in the Guardian about the potential reluctance of charities to challenge public policy due to a fear of losing contracts with local or national governments or due to gagging clauses placed within those contracts - here:(www.guardian.co.uk/.../charities-public-policy-funding-fears)

Can the NAS confirm whether there are any gagging orders in any of its contracts with local authorities, councils, national bodies or other public institutions?

Parents
  • Paull,

Thank you from my heart for your reply, we are brothers. The points you and I raise are true but not many Nt's are going to admit it, so we have the problem in there closed eyes.  That is why I keep from people and society now if they are not concerned, why should I bother stressing out, I HAVE WOKE UP TO THE SMELL OF ***.  I am too analytical and sensitive, people are a poison to me, but a person is always innocent by grace, so I found out, by know thyself after I fell of a ladder.

My hope is too get lost in self academia studies and plant a garden of flowers. I now find myself thinking awake in my sleep, and hopefully I can use my eye for light.

WRONG PLANET ~ Autism

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Paull,

Thank you from my heart for your reply, we are brothers. The points you and I raise are true but not many Nt's are going to admit it, so we have the problem in there closed eyes.  That is why I keep from people and society now if they are not concerned, why should I bother stressing out, I HAVE WOKE UP TO THE SMELL OF ***.  I am too analytical and sensitive, people are a poison to me, but a person is always innocent by grace, so I found out, by know thyself after I fell of a ladder.

My hope is too get lost in self academia studies and plant a garden of flowers. I now find myself thinking awake in my sleep, and hopefully I can use my eye for light.

WRONG PLANET ~ Autism

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Children
No Data