What TV shows do you like?

Are there any shows that are helping you get through the strange days we're living through?

I like those reality competitions e.g. the Bake Off, Sewing Bee, Best Home Cook, Pottery Throwdown etc. And things like Bridgerton and Winx, which are total fantasy escapes from reality.

I also remembered Detectorists. Does anyone watch that? A nice, subtle series with nothing horrible happening.

Parents
  • Some of my favourite shows have interesting stories behind them.

Currently I'm watching the 1978 & 1980 original version of Battlestar Galactica on the horror channel.

Back in 1978/1980 I enjoyed the 1978 version of Battlestar Galactica.  Then in 1980 the successor series was awful.  The acting and dialogue was third rate.

Now in 2021 I'm seeing the 1980 version in a new light.  The story lines were reasonable, they were just let down by the atrocious acting.  And I'm pleased to discover from the internet that other people agree with me.  Back in 1980, the series was prematurely cancelled because the viewing figures collapsed.

• Some of my favourite shows have interesting stories behind them.

Currently I'm watching the 1978 & 1980 original version of Battlestar Galactica on the horror channel.

Back in 1978/1980 I enjoyed the 1978 version of Battlestar Galactica.  Then in 1980 the successor series was awful.  The acting and dialogue was third rate.

Now in 2021 I'm seeing the 1980 version in a new light.  The story lines were reasonable, they were just let down by the atrocious acting.  And I'm pleased to discover from the internet that other people agree with me.  Back in 1980, the series was prematurely cancelled because the viewing figures collapsed.

Children
No Data