What TV shows do you like?

Are there any shows that are helping you get through the strange days we're living through?

I like those reality competitions e.g. the Bake Off, Sewing Bee, Best Home Cook, Pottery Throwdown etc. And things like Bridgerton and Winx, which are total fantasy escapes from reality.

I also remembered Detectorists. Does anyone watch that? A nice, subtle series with nothing horrible happening.

Parents
  • Hi. I've just started watching "The Inbetweeners" and it seemed REALLY funny! I've been watching reruns of "Victorious", "iCarly" and "Sam & Cat" via Nickelodeon and they are still my favourites. To relax, I enjoy watching "Bob Ross The Joy Of Painting" on BBC 4. "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" is also great as I like answering the questions. I'm also so glad that "Top Gear" is back.

• Hi. I've just started watching "The Inbetweeners" and it seemed REALLY funny! I've been watching reruns of "Victorious", "iCarly" and "Sam & Cat" via Nickelodeon and they are still my favourites. To relax, I enjoy watching "Bob Ross The Joy Of Painting" on BBC 4. "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" is also great as I like answering the questions. I'm also so glad that "Top Gear" is back.

Children