What TV shows do you like?

Are there any shows that are helping you get through the strange days we're living through?

I like those reality competitions e.g. the Bake Off, Sewing Bee, Best Home Cook, Pottery Throwdown etc. And things like Bridgerton and Winx, which are total fantasy escapes from reality.

I also remembered Detectorists. Does anyone watch that? A nice, subtle series with nothing horrible happening.

Parents
  • I really loved rewatching ‘parks and rec’, ‘house’, ‘community’, ‘crash landing on you’, ‘psych’ , and a bit polarising but i ended up liking ‘atypical’ after hearing the later seasons were better than the first

i thought i’d like bridgerton as i love period pieces and for the most part i did but there was one triggering scene in bridgerton, and separately it was a little odd when we learn that when the (current) queen and king had an interracial marriage and after that racism magical just went away in the few decades since, only being brought up once or twice in the show.

• I liked Bridgerton, I remember vaguely being upset by a scene but I can't remember what it was. I think it is a fantasy land though, where they wouldn't mention racism and even the girl who became pregnant lived happily ever after. Not to be taken seriously, just a lockdown distraction.

• I liked Bridgerton, I remember vaguely being upset by a scene but I can't remember what it was. I think it is a fantasy land though, where they wouldn't mention racism and even the girl who became pregnant lived happily ever after. Not to be taken seriously, just a lockdown distraction.

Children
No Data