What TV shows do you like?

Are there any shows that are helping you get through the strange days we're living through?

I like those reality competitions e.g. the Bake Off, Sewing Bee, Best Home Cook, Pottery Throwdown etc. And things like Bridgerton and Winx, which are total fantasy escapes from reality.

I also remembered Detectorists. Does anyone watch that? A nice, subtle series with nothing horrible happening.

Parents
  • My favorite TV show is The Big Bang Theory. I like it a lot and watched it several times. It is funny and the acting is excellent. Recently I've started watching Call Me Kat with Mayim Bialik (who also played in The Big Bang Theory). (spam removed by moderator) I watched only two first episodes with breaks. But this show is supposed to be light and funny, so I'm going to watch it further in the hope I'll like it. Speaking about other good TV series, I can name Game of Thrones, Young Sheldon, and Friends.

• My favorite TV show is The Big Bang Theory. I like it a lot and watched it several times. It is funny and the acting is excellent. Recently I've started watching Call Me Kat with Mayim Bialik (who also played in The Big Bang Theory). (spam removed by moderator) I watched only two first episodes with breaks. But this show is supposed to be light and funny, so I'm going to watch it further in the hope I'll like it. Speaking about other good TV series, I can name Game of Thrones, Young Sheldon, and Friends.

Children
No Data