Now, we're the Luddites

I was listening to 'Computer World' by Kraftwerk this afternoon - on Facebook - and was surprised that the computers in the video were from 1981. (when the song was made) It made me a bit sentimental about the 'Good old days' of Technology; before the Internet ruined everything.

I fear what will happen whenever computers become a thing of the past. The phone is just too handy; and has crack-like addiction. (I'll hold my hand up, and say that I have two Huaweis) But I feel Luddite at times. One book about coding was called 'Program, or be Programmed.' Yikes!

This feeling will pass! Slight smile

Parents
  • Phones today are computers. The internet is essentially an incredibly huge bunch of them connected to each other (ARPA's network was around when that article was released). Now AI is something else to think about all together.

• Phones today are computers. The internet is essentially an incredibly huge bunch of them connected to each other (ARPA's network was around when that article was released). Now AI is something else to think about all together.

Children
No Data