Zoom Quizzes

I usually do Zoom quizzes with the Belfast Meetup Group I used to be friendly with. However, I always leave before the end. I feel alone whenever the women in the place are drunk and chatting. Frustration creeps in, and I couldn't hack it.

Being alone in a crowd is a common trait of Aspies.

Parents
  • if you arent drinking u will feel left out because your inhibitions havent been removed by alcohol. This also happens to NTs when they dont drink they feel left out!  I used to not drink when i was "the driver". You really react completely differently to your friends when they are pissed and you are not.

my advice is 

Re attend your meetup group because you gain more than you loose.  Try your best to join in but dont over do it.  But dont give up.  Take part. take part, take part, take part     people will subconsciously build u into their group as time progresses. 

• I will continue to take part, thanks. It's water off a duck's back to me.

I'm still miffed, though, at Western Sahara not being recognised by the Pointless team. Slight smile

• Western Sahara is a disputed territory. A former Spanish colony, it was annexed by Morocco in 1975. Since then it has been the subject of a long-running territorial dispute between Morocco and its indigenous Saharawi people, led by the Polisario Front founded in 1973.

Maybe you will be correct in the future  when the Saharawi go independent Slight smile ( a fight over sand ) 

Reply Children
No Data