Zoom Quizzes

I usually do Zoom quizzes with the Belfast Meetup Group I used to be friendly with. However, I always leave before the end. I feel alone whenever the women in the place are drunk and chatting. Frustration creeps in, and I couldn't hack it.

Being alone in a crowd is a common trait of Aspies.

Parents
  • I was on last weekend's Zoom Quiz, too. This time; the theme was Pointless.

My team lost; as usual. And there was one answer - I thought would be pointless for sure - which didn't count. For mainland African countries on a coast with an ocean, I said Western Sahara. It wasn't an offically recognised country.

Also, Greendale (for locations of Fictional TV shows) was the setting for Postman Pat. However, a Bloke from Dublin on our team convinced us that it was the setting of some new show on the US version of Netflix. But those questions were from old Pointless episodes from the mid-2010s. There was one about a Tom Waits song covered by Rod Stewart (Downtown Train) which I rembered being asked on the show but forgot the answer. Though, I did help my team win a round (about Bass Players) for knowing that Guy Berryman is in Coldplay.

Though, the Bloke from Dublin could have helped us win a round on authors. He had a feeling that Gremlins was written by Roald Dhal. That would have won us the round.

Anyway, it was just for fun. Things will heat up this weekend; with the pubs shut. Smiley

• I was on last weekend's Zoom Quiz, too. This time; the theme was Pointless.

My team lost; as usual. And there was one answer - I thought would be pointless for sure - which didn't count. For mainland African countries on a coast with an ocean, I said Western Sahara. It wasn't an offically recognised country.

Also, Greendale (for locations of Fictional TV shows) was the setting for Postman Pat. However, a Bloke from Dublin on our team convinced us that it was the setting of some new show on the US version of Netflix. But those questions were from old Pointless episodes from the mid-2010s. There was one about a Tom Waits song covered by Rod Stewart (Downtown Train) which I rembered being asked on the show but forgot the answer. Though, I did help my team win a round (about Bass Players) for knowing that Guy Berryman is in Coldplay.

Though, the Bloke from Dublin could have helped us win a round on authors. He had a feeling that Gremlins was written by Roald Dhal. That would have won us the round.

Anyway, it was just for fun. Things will heat up this weekend; with the pubs shut. Smiley

Children
No Data