This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

What are your special talents?

I've read before that Autistic people can have special talents. Do you know what yours is yet?

Mine are singing, doing multiple voices and acting, all of which I do extremely well so I am told Slight smile

I look forward to hearing yours.

-Goose.

Parents
  • I'm rather good at computer-programming. Somehow it makes  perfect sense to me that you have to tell a computer exactly what to do and in what order.

I'm also very good at making attempts of smalltalk come to a sad grinding stop when it's involving somebody I don't really like. If I like somebody, I'll open up and talk, but usually no chitchat, ... 

• I bet quite a lot of us autists are into programming. I'm into coding, electronics and similar stuff, but what's weird is most of my friends are into football and reality TV shows which is the far opposite of what I'm into.

• I bet quite a lot of us autists are into programming. I'm into coding, electronics and similar stuff, but what's weird is most of my friends are into football and reality TV shows which is the far opposite of what I'm into.

Children
No Data