What do you like to do for fun??

Most people I know like watching television or listening to music, but those are no good for me. I’m more of a quiet person who sticks to herself. I am very sensitive to sounds and even on quiet I find listening to the television or a song makes my ears feel like they’re bleeding.

So instead I make my own fun and entertainment. Reading is one of them but I also keep busy by doing cooking as well. Where I live we have an old Rayburn oven and the cakes from it are mouth wateringly delicious! I spend a lot of time in the bake house, and also by the lake where I sit and watch the fish which surprisingly is something I do a lot now.

What do you do for fun?

Parents
  • My two special interests these days are:

- mechanical watches, somehow 5 years ago I got mesmerised by an expensive watch in a shop-window. I think the charm to me is in the selfcontained nature of the device, they're like miniature solar systems with all these gears and springs... I had no watch until 3 years ago. Now I have 3. If I make it to my legal pension, I'm going to buy a rather expensive watch with a moonphase and calendar function, no perpetual calendar (leapyear-function), that's still a bit exaggerated...

- atheism, I'm a big fan of Christopher Hitchens these days. His quintessentially British sarcasm... my favourite quote of all time comes from him: he said this about an american televangelist: if you would give him an enema, you could burry him in a matchbox... it's the kind of remark that you can deliver, and you still have time to run to your bicycle and already have good speed while the receiver goes: 'hey, did you imply that I'm full of excrement?'

• My two special interests these days are:

- mechanical watches, somehow 5 years ago I got mesmerised by an expensive watch in a shop-window. I think the charm to me is in the selfcontained nature of the device, they're like miniature solar systems with all these gears and springs... I had no watch until 3 years ago. Now I have 3. If I make it to my legal pension, I'm going to buy a rather expensive watch with a moonphase and calendar function, no perpetual calendar (leapyear-function), that's still a bit exaggerated...

- atheism, I'm a big fan of Christopher Hitchens these days. His quintessentially British sarcasm... my favourite quote of all time comes from him: he said this about an american televangelist: if you would give him an enema, you could burry him in a matchbox... it's the kind of remark that you can deliver, and you still have time to run to your bicycle and already have good speed while the receiver goes: 'hey, did you imply that I'm full of excrement?'

Children