How is everyone? :)

Hi everyone it's Triniti here, some may know me as I was here back in February/March this year.

How are you all? I hope your all good and well. Have you been up to much: in the garden, walks, reading, watching films? I've been pretty sick for a while now which is getting tedious so I've been at home mostly resting. Managed to watch nearly every film I own, including me mums old Carry On films, pretty good so I'd suggest them to anyone here if you're in the mood for some old comedy Smiley

Wishign you all well and love.

Triniti.

• I'll be in a walking group every Monday, for Summer. We will also be pckng up the litter on the roads. (Northern Ireland is one huge landfill)

• Thank you Triniti.

Things could change so much though! Covid is by no means over and done with

• Aww those sound really nice, and peaceful as well Slight smile The blue sounds really pretty. I love blue it's my favourite colour.

I have a steam engine one and some Disney ones but no forest ones yet.

• That sounds lovely. Mine were just scenic pictures. A lot of sky and sea, so blue.... and more blue Smiley, then a forest one with many leaves and a buildings one with a lot of bricks and roof tiles. 

• Hi Desmond79, awh I hate housework! Love walking though, it’s very healthy and helps with anxiety control, does hurt my feet sometimes though sadly.

Great work on the September suicide prevention walk! Keep up the great work!!

• Hi nexus9, I’m glad you’re keeping busy during quarantine and are doing good work on your project. Sounds very interesting! I hope you can say goodbye to your day job. I was working a bit last year but it nearly killed me. The stress of daily working was just too much.

•  Hi mouse, how are you? I hope you are feeling a bit better and brighter now.

I’m doing better now as well. It was the first time I saw Carry On, I found it very funny actually and hope to watch some more again soon. Sounds like you’re doing a lot at the moment. Volunteering sounds fun and rewarding for you.

• Hello Plectrum, thanks for kindness. Has been a rough time but feeling a bit better now thanks.

I’m glad you’re able to stay working, though, I hope you stay safe of course. I’ve never seen The Darkest Hour but I do enjoy jigsaw puzzles. I had a custom made jigsaw puzzle made last year, it had a picture of me with my parents on it, when I made it we framed it in the living room.

• Hi Triniti!

I have been up to my armpits with housework and walking. Last week, I began a walking challenge until 10 September for a suicide prevention charity. So far, so good.

• Hi Trinity. 

I was really happy to work a whole lot less and not commute with quarantine, and was able to do some serious editing work on a long-term project. My wish is to be able to say good-bye to my day job a whole lot less, which can often prove to be pretty thankless

• Hi Triniti sorry to hear your so poorly. I like carry on films too. I like older, black and white films too. I've been poorly and still recovering but managed to get quite a bit of stuff done, volunteered for a while. Gardening, crafting and reading

• Hello triniti, welcome back. Sorry to hear you've been so unwell. Time has just passed with lockdown and has turned life into a weird anti viral set of routines.

I have carried on working, but have watched a good film, called The Darkest Hour, and done some jigsaw puzzles.