How is everyone? :)

Hi everyone it's Triniti here, some may know me as I was here back in February/March this year.

How are you all? I hope your all good and well. Have you been up to much: in the garden, walks, reading, watching films? I've been pretty sick for a while now which is getting tedious so I've been at home mostly resting. Managed to watch nearly every film I own, including me mums old Carry On films, pretty good so I'd suggest them to anyone here if you're in the mood for some old comedy Smiley

Wishign you all well and love.

Triniti.

Parents
  • Hi Triniti sorry to hear your so poorly. I like carry on films too. I like older, black and white films too. I've been poorly and still recovering but managed to get quite a bit of stuff done, volunteered for a while. Gardening, crafting and reading

•  Hi mouse, how are you? I hope you are feeling a bit better and brighter now.

I’m doing better now as well. It was the first time I saw Carry On, I found it very funny actually and hope to watch some more again soon. Sounds like you’re doing a lot at the moment. Volunteering sounds fun and rewarding for you.

•  Hi mouse, how are you? I hope you are feeling a bit better and brighter now.

I’m doing better now as well. It was the first time I saw Carry On, I found it very funny actually and hope to watch some more again soon. Sounds like you’re doing a lot at the moment. Volunteering sounds fun and rewarding for you.

Children
No Data