How is everyone? :)

Hi everyone it's Triniti here, some may know me as I was here back in February/March this year.

How are you all? I hope your all good and well. Have you been up to much: in the garden, walks, reading, watching films? I've been pretty sick for a while now which is getting tedious so I've been at home mostly resting. Managed to watch nearly every film I own, including me mums old Carry On films, pretty good so I'd suggest them to anyone here if you're in the mood for some old comedy Smiley

Wishign you all well and love.

Triniti.

Parents
  • Hi Trinity. 

I was really happy to work a whole lot less and not commute with quarantine, and was able to do some serious editing work on a long-term project. My wish is to be able to say good-bye to my day job a whole lot less, which can often prove to be pretty thankless

• Hi nexus9, I’m glad you’re keeping busy during quarantine and are doing good work on your project. Sounds very interesting! I hope you can say goodbye to your day job. I was working a bit last year but it nearly killed me. The stress of daily working was just too much.

• Thank you Triniti.

Things could change so much though! Covid is by no means over and done with

Reply Children
No Data